The global infrastructure of logistics is geared towards fast processing and high volumes of relative resistant goods. The emergence of temperature-sensitive pharmaceuticals and their unique handling requirements are a comparatively new phenomenon that is squeezed into an existing system.
"CARRYMED is solely focused on the international transport of temperature sensitive pharmaceuticals."
"We close the gaps in a highly fragmented international freight process"
CARRYMED acts as a project manager to close the communications gaps in a highly fragmented international freight process. We carefully evaluate each shipment based on its specific risk profile in order to find the optimal combination of transport and packaging solutions. We closely work with all participating parties to guarantee that all quality-relevant steps are perfectly execute.
- Risk reduction based on the analysis of thousands of shipments
- Strictly controlled loading and unloading procedures
- Qualified containment
- Selected Businesspartners
- Focus on quality relevant process steps
- Holder of a Wholesale Distribution Authorisation
- Fully legally liable for all premises and subcontractors
- GDP License
- Regulated Agent
- ISO 9001: 2015 Certification
"CARRYMED is an independent specialist and that has huge benefits"
Get in touch via the form on the right if you want to talk to a specialist from our team or click the buttons below to learn more about us.